- About Us
- Bay Area Transportation
- Bay Area Land Use
- California Advocacy
- Past Campaigns
- Great Communities Collaborative
- Safe Routes to Schools
- Safe Routes to Transit
- Get Involved
Transportation Choices Campaign
Uniting California to transform transportation
California has long been known as the car capital, for good reason. We drive enough that transportation is now nearly 20% of family expenses and is the largest contributor of dangerous air pollution and climate change.
But California is also a place where we value choices, health, and prosperity. And that is why Californians are embracing choices in how they get around -- demanding fast, affordable transit, safe walking and bicycling, shuttles and vanpools, and more.
Join with thousands of Californians to demand real transportation choices
- Email your legislators to support a budget that fights climate change through transportation choices.
- Call or email your legislators to support AB 1051 which will implement many of the recommendations of our Sustainable Communities for All platform
- Endorse our cap-and-trade platform and sign up your organization as a coalition member. To learn more, contact State Policy Director Josh Stark or Cap-and-Trade Campaign Manager Ryan Wiggins.
- Sign up for the Transportation Choices email subscription to stay informed.